As a conscientious corporate citizen, Apotex has a direct responsibility to society and to the communities in which we operate.
Locally, Apotex and its employees actively raise funds for Australian-based charities. In the last year, Apotex participated and raised donations via events such as:
- Tracky Dak Day (TLC for Kids in Hospital)
- Big Day Off (Spinal Cord Injuries)
- Stride for Stroke (Stroke Foundation)
- Odd Socks Day (Grow Mental Health)
- Christmas Cheer Program (Local Community Program)
Through Apotex's Workplace Giving initiatives, employees choose the pace and direction of giving with Apotex matching donations made by employees, dollar for dollar, to a range of registered charities. Apotex employees select the charities and drive the fundraising events.
Apotex is proud to be able to provide support to its employees in giving back to the community through charitable organisations which provide much needed services, programs and research within our community.