International Business Development Opportunities
Apotex is an emerging leader in international markets and is seeking to rapidly broaden its product portfolio through in-licensing and out-licensing in select markets to accelerate its growth.
The following International markets are of interest to Apotex:
- Asia Pacific (APAC): Apotex is a market leader in Australia and New Zealand and rapidly expanding in Southeast Asia.
- Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA): Apotex is a leading organization in European countries and rapidly expanding in Middle East-North Africa (MENA).
- Latin- America (LATAM) & Mexico: Apotex has made significant investments in Mexico and is interested in in-licensing finished dosage forms of substitutable generics in CTD format including:
- Existing Marketing Authorizations
- Submitted dossiers
- Opportunities to participate in scheduled DCPs or MRPs
- Dossiers in late-stage development
Apotex offers the following package of services by Qualified Personnel as the licensee/marketer of your product:
- Sales and marketing to government and private market segments
- Negotiation with pricing and reimbursement authorities, contracts, bids, tenders
- Execution of bioequivalence studies (if repeat studies against local reference product is required)
- Registration and maintenance of Marketing Authorizations
- Supply chain logistics – importation, warehousing and distribution
- Packaging – Apotex can take product in either bulk or finished packaged form
- Release testing (if required)