At Apotex, we always seek to make health care more affordable, especially for those who need us the most. We keep this commitment through medicine donations.
If you are a Public Agency representative or you belong to a Civil Society Organization whose social purpose includes support activities for health, medical assistance or rehabilitation; and if you need help to reach your purpose, we invite you to contact us.
The following documentation will be required to the potential candidates to be grantees:
- Articles of incorporation
- Federal taxpayer registration
- CLUNI Registry (Unique Registration Code in the Federal Register of Civil Society Organizations)
- Proof of Fiscal Situation
- Updated Certificate of Authorization as a Grantee issued by the SAT (Tax administration services)
Donations only apply to companies or institutions incorporated under Mexican laws, and that currently have offices and operations within the mexican territory. Request will be subject to revision and approval.